- Enjoy the ride on an electric-motor bicycle that makes riding uphill easy
- See what others can't by car and reach further to discover more without traffic jams
- Learn everything about the history, culture, and religion of this breath-taking location
- Get the personal attention of your tour leader in a small or private group
- Respect nature and monastic life using a totally eco-friendly vehicle
Participate in a wonderful e-bike tour through the rocks and monasteries of Meteora. The excursion starts at approximately 9:00 am from the center of Kalambaka, just below the rocks of Meteora. The group heads to UNESCO's protected area, where the visitor will see and learn everything about this amazing location.
Using electric bikes makes this ride easy and gives the rider the chance to explore and enjoy without worrying about the slope of the route. Your leader will give you a comprehensive explanation of the area, the geological phenomenon, culture, and religion, with many stops for sightseeing. The tour covers all six functional monasteries and many of the old monasteries' remains and hermit caves. The visitor can choose to visit three of the operating monasteries.
You will have plenty of opportunities for amazing photos and for enjoying the beautiful views of the rock formations and the valley below. The tour will finish at approximately 1 pm at the point it started.
- Electric bicycle for easy ride
- Tour leader
- Light snack and water
- Raincoat if needed
More : www.getyourguide.com