Save up to 20%
- See where St. Paul spoke to the Corinthians
- Visit the Corinth Canal and learn how the locals pulled ships from one sea to the other
- Explore the archeological site and visit the Temple of Apollo
Discover the rich history of Corinth, a city that played a major role in Ancient Greece. On a half-day excursion from Athens, you‘ll visit the highlights of one of the first cities in Europe that embraced Christianity.
Visit the Corinth Canal, and hear how the Corinthians pulled ships from one sea to the other. Head to the archaeological site to see the Temple of Apollo, and the spot where St. Paul spoke to the Corinthians.
At the museum you’ll see statues of Roman emperors and the Labors of Hercules, along with many other artifacts.
Experience the Peloponnese countryside and have lunch in a restaurant near the archaeological site.
- Pick-up from/to hotel in Athens center or Port
- English speaking driver/guide
- Chilled water
- Mobile phone
More : www.getyourguide.com