- Go on a family-friendly tour led by a local and taste delicious varieties of honey
- Learn the secrets of Greek beekeeping and Ouzo production
- Sample traditional local spirits with fellow foodies
- See how Greece’s national drink ouzo is made at a distillery
- Visit a bee farm and explore the area wearing a beekeeping suit
In this excursion, learn the secrets of beekeeping and ouzo.
First, “invade” the enchanting world of unique Greek Ouzo and Tsipouro. Visit a local distillery and learn its history and the distillery museum. At the end of this heady journey, taste the traditional local spirits of Ouzo, Tsipouro and various local liqueurs, accompanied by traditional Greek dishes. Then, walk through olive and orange groves for 15 minutes and visit a traditional honey production unit where its owner, a beekeeper, reveals the way the beehives are maintained and harvested. Meet and admire the magical world of the bees in their natural environment and taste unique Greek varieties of honey.
- Entrance fees
- The ouzo and honey tasting
- Pick-up/ drop-off from your hotel
- Semi-independent tour
- Expert tour leader
- All road transport
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
More : https://www.getyourguide.com