- Witness the stunning biodiversity of the area
- See the amazing Blue Cave
- Enjoy a homemade picnic
Your trip starts at Kardamyli’s old harbor. Before departure, you will be briefed on some details including kayak paddling techniques and safety measures.
Soon, you'll get into your kayak and begin paddling at a relaxed pace giving you time to take in the beautiful surroundings. Each cove hides a special surprise such as hidden sea caves, rock gardens, cliffs with spectacular rock formations, and hidden sandy beaches.
One of the top attractions on this trip is a visit to the Blue Cave, a spectacular natural phenomenon where sunlight passes through a crack in the cave and reflects on the seafloor, bathing the entire cave in aquamarine light. A swim into the cave is a once in a lifetime experience.
Weather and time permitting, you may head to Stoupa for a stop at the beach of Kalogria with its fine golden sand and turquoise waters. Halfway, stop for some swimming, snorkeling and a picnic with freshly baked bread, organic fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese. Once the lunch stop is over, you'll paddle back to the starting point to end this fun, adventurous day.
- All sea kayak equipment
- Extra equipment (including waterproof bags and cases, pumps, paddle-float, and snorkeling equipment)
- Qualified BC 3-5 Star sea kayak leader who also holds a first-aid certificate
- Picnic with freshly baked bread, fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Waterproof camera and photographs from the trip
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
More : www.getyourguide.com