Aleria , Restaurants , Athens
- The restaurant operates from Monday to Saturday. The kitchen opens at 19:30 and closes at 23:15 (last order).
- We accept reservations up to 60 days in advance both via phone +30 210 52 22 633 and via OpenTable using the above form.
- Our reservations lines are open from Monday to Saturday from 12:00 pm to 18:30 pm. After 18:30 our lines work only for last minute reservations.
- Feel free to inform us if you are joining us for a special occasion and we will happily make a note on your reservation in order for our team to acknowledge this on the day. A chocolate cake is available to pre-order a minimum of 48 hours prior to your reserved time. Alternatively, you can select any of our desserts and we would be more than happy to decorate one of the plates in acknowledgment of your celebration.
- Any outsource food is not permitted to be consumed in the restaurant.
- -Please note that in order to access the first floor of the restaurant you will need to climb a staircase of 20 steps. In case you face mobile difficulties you are kindly requested to inform us upon reservation for your convenience.
- In case of any dietary requirements please inform us upon booking, so we can best cater you and your guests.
- Smoking is not allowed in the interior of the restaurant.
- Dress code is elegant smart casual; kindly refrain from wearing sportswear, shorts or flip flops.
- Please note we welcome diners from the age of 10 and above.
- All credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Prices and menus are subject to change without notice.
- A member of our team will contact you 1-2 days prior to your booking to re-confirm your reservation. We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed booking.
- In case you are unable to honor this reservation or you want to adjust the number of guests you are kindly requested to notify us via email [firstname.lastname@example.org] by no later than 36 hours prior to your reservation time.
- Unless given prior notification of lateness, reservations will be held for 30 minutes before being released for walk-ins.