Explore the most famous sights of ancient Greece on this day trip to magical Delphi, where the oracle once fore. Departing from Athens, travel to Delphi, located on the spur of Mount Parnassus, enjoying a short stop in the picturesque town of Arachova.
Arrive in Delphi, and visit the famous theatre, where you will enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, and get an insight into the world of the Ancient Greeks. Visit the Temple of Apollo, the center of Ancient Greece, and best-known for its famous oracle.
Tour the Museum of Delphi, home to a unique bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx, and the Statue of Antinoos, providing an amazing insight into Ancient Greek culture and history.
After a lunch break, visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, the most photographed spot in Delphi. Then, head back to Athens via the beautiful mountain village of Arachova, situated on the hills of the Parnassus Mountains, where the tour will stop for a short photo opportunity.
- Professional licensed guide
- Entrance fee to Delphi archaelogical site and Delphi museum
- Transfer in new, luxury non-smoking air-conditioned buses
- Lunch in a local restaurant (if option is selected)
- Free WiFi on the bus
• Pick-up is available from the majority of hotels in Athens and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time
• Alternatively, you can meet at the tour supplier's office 15 minutes before the tour departure time