Spend a day sailing from Paros to the beautiful surrounding Cyclades Islands. Explore secret beaches, learn how to sail, and make new friends. Swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on a modern yacht and taste local delicacies with Greek wine.
- Swim at beautiful remote beaches and snorkel in the crystal-clear water of the Aegean Sea
- Learn the basics of sailing and sunbathe on the deck of a modern yacht
- Taste local delicacies, freshly prepared by the crew in front of you
- See some of the most beautiful Small Cycladic Islands
Make your way to Piso Livadi Port and board a sailing boat for your memorable full-day cruise. The yacht leaves Paros every morning and takes you sailing for an entire day around the Small Cyclades Islands.
Depending on the weather conditions, the skipper will sail towards the island of Iraklia, where you will stop in a secluded cove to snorkel around a World War II plane wreck. The island of Schinoussa or Koufonisia is the next stop. After a swim in the turquoise colored waters, you’ll be served a lunch prepared by the crew.
Later in the afternoon, take a short swim off the coast of Naxos Island. If the winds are strong the skipper will set sail westward, towards the sheltered coasts of Antiparos and Despotiko. These islands are hidden gems just waiting to be explored. You will return to Paros at approximately 7:00-7:30 PM, depending on the weather.
- Full-day sailing cruise on a modern yacht
- Local appetizers, main dishes, and fruit
- Local wine, soft drinks, and bottled water
- Professional English-speaking crew
- Snorkeling gear
- Fuel costs, port fees, and taxes