Head up into the mountains and venture into the wild nature of Crete on a 4-hour buggy safari. Travel through shallow waters and marvel at the impressive gorges and amazing archaeological formations.
- Drive off road on a half-day buggy safari in the mountains of Crete
- Get a panoramic view of Rethymno town from Maroulas Mountain
- Stop for a coffee at a traditional "kafeneion" (Greek coffeehouse)
Start your half-day buggy safari early in the morning or afternoon with a pick-up from your hotel. Journey to the base in the town of Rethymno to get kitted out with all the professional equipment you need. Benefit from a detailed briefing before the fun begins!
Drive off road and up into Maroulas Mountain to stop at the summit for about 10 minutes and take in a magnificent panoramic view of the town. Continue off road to a second stop to relax and enjoy a coffee at a traditional kafeneion (Greek coffeehouse) in Gidospito overlooking the beautiful lake of Potami.
Next, make your way to the picturesque village of Prassies for a quick snack (included). Journey back towards your hotel and savor the beautiful memories and moments of your dusty adventure after drop off.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Pick ups from hotels are only available within Rethymno's city area.
- check before you book please)
- Bottled mineral water
- Snacks (sandwiches)