Spend a day on a yacht cruising to the Kalamos Islands from Lefkada. Enjoy swimming, relaxing in the sun, snorkeling and a full lunch with wine.
- Discover the Kalamos Islands on a modern sailing yacht
- Visit secluded coves, and swim and snorkel in crystal-clear waters
- Enjoy lunch prepared by the crew, accompanied by local wine
Board a sailing yacht for a full day at sea, on a cruise to the Kalamos Islands. Depart Perigiali port for Skorpios, a private island owned by Aristotle Onassis. Take some photos of the island before continuing the cruise to Meganissi for your first stop.
The captain will drop anchor at one of the island's numerous coves, and you can swim in the clear blue waters of the Ionian Sea.
Visit Papanikolis Cave before heading to the island of Kalamos. Stop at a sheltered bay and enjoy a full lunch of fresh local delicacies, accompanied with local wine. Enjoy a refreshing swim once more, before returning to port.
- Cruise on a modern motor yacht
- Local snacks, and meze dishes (full lunch)
- Greek wine and soft drinks or bottled water
- Professional English-speaking captain and crew
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel, port fees and taxes