Hop on a bike for a 4-hour tour of Rome that brings you from the most iconic sights to the back alleys that tourists rarely see. Explore hidden alleys, ancient monuments and more with your expert guide, bike past the Pantheon and Spanish Steps too!
- Enjoy an eco-friendly way to see Rome
- Visit the most iconic sights, including the Colosseum and Pantheon.
- Head off the beaten track to explore small squares and fascinating alleys
- Throw a coin over your shoulder into the Trevi fountain, ensuring your return to Rome someday (morning tours only)
Rome is a city filled with ancient monuments, bustling city streets, fascinating alleyways, and small, hidden squares. It is a sprawling city, and by foot it can be completely overwhelming. Today, you'll hop on a bike and experience the joys of Rome - from its elegant shopping streets to its ancient monuments - on a fun and healthy day of bike riding!
You'll stop off at all the main attractions of Rome, and also have a chance to visit many smaller squares and buildings that are less visited due to their locations. Your guide will bring you from the Imperial Forum all the way through to the Pantheon, and will share lots of fun details along the way.
Your visit will include stops at:
• Imperial Forums**
• Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano monument**
• Trevi Fountain**
• Spanish Steps**
• Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian)
• Panoramic view of the Roman Forum
• Theatre of Marcellus*
• Circus Maximus and view of the Palatine*
• Aventine Hill and Orange Garden: Romantic view of Rome*
• Campo de' Fiori*
* Not included during the morning tour
** Not included during the afternoon tour
- Helmet (use is mandatory)
- Local guide
- A quality trekking bike (or an optional electric-assisted bicycle)