Take a relaxing and kid-friendly rafting trip on the crystal-clear waters of Voidomatis River, in the heart of the National Park of Vikos – Aoos. Have fun, paddle under the arched bridge and down a small stream.
- Experience rafting in the heart of Vikos-Aoos National Park
- Paddle and discover the inner beauty of Voidomatis gorge
- Jump and swim in the crystal clear waters
- Visit a deserted 16th-century monastery
Drive to the rafting base in Klidonia, on the main road from Aristi village to Papingo village. There the rafting team will welcome at 10:30 AM and provide you with the necessary safety equipment. When ready, a minibus will transfer you to the starting location, the bridge of Aristi-Papigo. During the transfer you will have impressive views of Mt. Tymphi, Astraka towers and Papigo villages.
A safety briefing will follow, some river practice and off you go! During the descent, the group will stop for an optional refreshing dive in Voidomati’s crystal clear waters and visit the deserted 16th-century Agioi Anargyroi monastery. On the final stage of the trip, the boat groups paddle under Klidonia’s stone bridge artificial waterfalls. The descent finishes shortly after Klidonia’s bridge just outside the rafting base.
One thing is certain; by the time you reach the end, at approximately 1:30 PM, you’ll wish you could start all over again!
- Certified and English speaking river guides from the International Rafting Federation (IRF)
- Local transfer between the base and the starting point
- All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
- Access to changing rooms, w/c, showers, WiFi and warm tea at the base
- Free photos and videos
- Fuel cost and taxes