Spend a spectacular day on-board a traditional wooden motor sailer boat which leaves daily from Corfu port. Join this amazing trip to swim in secluded bays and experience Greek hospitality at its best.
- Enjoy a full-day out at sea on a comfortable wooden motor sailer boat
- Swim and snorkel in the secluded bays and coves of Corfu island
- Learn more about the story of Corfu, its forts and its surroundings
- Taste Greek delicacies with local wine
Corfu, an island whose capital is registered as a UNESCO World Heritage site, has lived centuries with a connection to Greece and Italy through the sea. Join this unique full-day sailing experience on-board a traditional wooden motor sailer boat and enjoy the most breathtaking views Corfu has to offer.
With the traditional Greek hospitality at its best and the clearest waters around Corfu, a day sailing aboard Virgo is the best gift you can give to yourself and friends while in Corfu. Leave in the morning and sail around Corfu bay, before dropping an anchor in one of the numerous secluded coves. Here, you will be able to jump in the clear refreshing waters and go for a swim.
Later, your hosts will serve you authentic Greek delicacies, accompanied by local wine. Learn more about sailing and the surroundings, before making your way back to the port where your tour will come to an end.
- Boat cruise on a traditional wooden sailboat
- Professional English-speaking captain and crew
- Traditional Greek lunch with a glass of wine, water or a soft drink
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel, port fees and taxes