Enjoy a full day cruise that covers the west part of the island, Kleftiko and the cave of Sykia, both inaccessible by land. Cruise, swim and snorkel in secluded bays with a small group of up to 10 passengers.
- Discover the highlights of Milos Island on a sailing boat
- Visit the Kleftiko bay, the Arkoudes rocks, the Sykia bay and many other unique places
- Swim and snorkel in crystal waters with an underwater camera
- Taste Greek food, snacks and drinks on-board
- Discover the caves in Sykia and Kleftiko with a dinghy
Starting from Adamantas and sailing close to the east coast of the bay, you will pass the Christian catacombs, the colorful villages of Skinopi, the capital of ancient Milos and the place where the famous statue of Venus de Milo was discovered.
You will then reach Cape Vani, the bay which was home to one of the first metal mines in Milos. After seeing the old 19th-century mines, you will have the first swim at the bay of Kalogries in crystal clear turquoise waters. After swimming and having some fresh fruit, cakes and refreshments the skipper will set sail for Sykia, the biggest and most impressive cave of Milos. After a quick swim, you will take the small motor-boat under a low passage made of lava rocks and visit the cave.
Head back to the boat and enjoy some ouzo with a variety of Greek homemade tapas. Finally, you will reach Kleftiko, the old pirates-lair. Snorkeling here is an amazing experience due to the underwater passages, caves and an unsurpassed water clarity. Back on the boat, refreshments and ice-cold beers will be waiting for you, followed by a delicious meal and dessert. After you eat you can take the dinghy and go explore the unique Kleftiko caves and passages.
Later, the boat will head east towards Gerakas bay, after a short swim, enjoy fresh fruit back on the boat. The cruise ends in the beautiful tranquil bay of Provatas around 7:00 PM. From there, you will travel back to Adamantas in just 15 minutes.
- Homemade food, drinks and snacks
- Snorkeling gear and underwater cameras
- Pictures sent by email or transferred to a USB stick
- Experienced skipper and crew