Cruise on a small boat and sail to the beaches of Samiopoula island and the southern coasts of Samos. Then, relax on the beach, swim in the cool water and have lunch prepared for you on the spot.
- Enjoy a full day out at sea from Pythagorion
- Sail on a fishing boat to the island of Samiopoula and to the southern coasts of Samos
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters and sunbathe on the boat
- Enjoy lunch prepared for you onsite
This full day boat trip begins at 09:30 AM from the port of Pythagorion. After sailing along the coast on a fishing boat, the captain will drop an anchor in front of a sandy beach on the small uninhabited island, Samiopoula. After hopping off the boat, you have an hour of free time to relax and swim.
Then, the boat sails to the beautiful beach of Kakorema, which is located on the southern coast of Samos. The boat crew will prepare a meal for you at about 1:30 PM while you enjoy swimming in the clear blue water and sunbathing under the sun. At around 5:00 PM, you will return to the port of Pythagorion.
- Boat cruise
- Experienced crew
- Lunch on the beach
- Hotel transfer from areas between Kokkari, Samos and Pythagorion