Visit a traditional Mykonos home for an introduction to the island's culture and cuisine. Prepare favorite dishes and enjoy a meal with the chef.
- Learn the cooking methods and secrets of Mykonos cuisine
- Experience the culture of Mykonos in a local family home
- Enjoy a fabulous Greek meal that you helped prepare
Experience the traditional way of life on Mykonos and learn about its culture and cuisine on this 6-hour program. Teta, your hostess and chef, will provide tips and show you cooking methods that have made Mykonos cuisine so popular.
Enjoy some local snack favorites such as dakos with kopanisti cheese and tomato, louza (sun dried pork fillets), wine and Cretan raki. Enjoy her lovely home and visit her organic vegetable garden.
Head to the kitchen, where you’ll make tzatziki and spinach pie, stuffed peppers and tomatoes, beef with orzo and more. You’ll be guided through the whole procedure, and afterwards have a chance to taste what you’ve prepared.
- Exclusive cooking class (day and evening options)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch or dinner accompanied by wine, drinks and soft drinks
- Local treats and small bag with local products to take home
- Personal protective equipment for the kitchen
- Special space on the beach, plus beach towels and changing rooms with showers
- Accident insurance within the estate
- State taxes and liability insurance at the course location
- Commemorative photos