West Milos cruise (09:30 to 14:30): Adamas - cape Vani - Sykia cave - Kleftiko - Kalogries - Klima.
In this 5-hour long trip, Volcano takes off at 9:30 ΑM from the port of Adamas.
While cruising through the gulf of Milos you will learn about the history, geology, and culture of Milos from the guide and enjoy the views of the colorful rock formations on cape Vani.
Approximately 25-30 minutes from departure, you will have the chance to enjoy the emerald-green waters of Sykia, an impressive sea cave with collapsed roof, and taste a homemade breakfast towards the end of the 45-minute stop.
Just 15 minutes later the engines will stop in Kleftiko bay, a complex of volcanic rocks formed about 3 million years ago, during the emergence of Milos from the Aegean Sea.
The eye-catching formations and the numerous sea caves in the area, formed later by the erosional power of the waves and the winds, were utilized by the pirates as a boat hideout in Medieval times.
You will stay there for about 2 hours, split in two 45-minute stops in different parts of the bay, where you can swim in the crystal-clear waters and explore the sea caves in two guided snorkeling tours, led by two experienced divers - crew members.
Following the return from each activity, platters with fresh fruit and traditional Milos snacks will await for you along with refreshments or a cold beer.
Kalogries bay will be the last swimming stop of the cruise.
This small bay in the northwestern part of Milos comprises a contrasting scenery with greenish rocks and almost transparent shallow water and it is considered the natural swimming pool of the island.
In a 45-minute stop, you will enjoy swimming and relaxing in this unique location, guaranteed this will be among the highlights of your visit in Milos.
Returning inside the gulf of Milos, the boat will speed down in front of the picturesque fishermen village of Klima, allowing you to get panoramic views and photographs of the characteristic Cycladic architecture.
Leaving you full of memories and impressions about the dazzling natural beauty of Milos Island, your cruise will return to Adamas port at around 14:30 PM. ***Please note that any individual cruise may be rescheduled, depending on the weather forecast and safety reasons at the discretion of the captain. In case of prevailing strong northern winds, the "Adamas-Kleftiko: Half-Day speedboat cruise with snorkeling" can be rescheduled along the protected south coast of Milos, according to the following itinerary: Paleochori - Kleftiko Half-Day (Alternative Cruise) South Milos cruise (09:30 to 14:30): Paleochori - Gerakas - Kleftiko - Sykia cave - Tsigrado.
- Trinity yachting : https://trinity-yachting.gr / +306986399999 / Boat Tours , Boat Rentals
- Horizon Yachts Travel Agency : https://www.kleftiko-milos.gr / +302287024083 / email@example.com / Daily cruises
- Indigo Yachting : https://yachtingmilos.gr / +30 22870 21627 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Yacht cruises
- Milos Yachting : https://milos-yachting.eu / +30 6944659914 / email@example.com / Daily Cruises
- Odysseus A Cruises : https://odysseusacruises.com /
- Giourgas Rent a Car : https://giourgasrent.com / +30 2287022352 / Car Rental
- Milos moto rental : https://www.milosmotorental.com / +30 22870-22225 / Car Rental & Moto Rental
- Katris Cars Rentals : https://milos-rent-car.com / +302287022535 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Car Rental
- Lagos Rent a Car : https://www.lagos-milos.com / +30 22870 23357 / email@example.com / Car Rental
- Melian Rent a Car : https://meliancars.com / + 30 6944 804987 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Car Rental
- Sun Rent a Car Milos : https://www.sunrentacarmilos.gr / +30 6946176208 / email@example.com / Car Rental
- Tourlakis : https://www.milosrentcar.gr / +30 22870 22765 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Car Rental
- Milos Events : http://www.milosevents.gr / +30 22870 21627 / email@example.com / Weddings & Events
- Milos Weddings : https://www.milosweddings.com / +30 6932825222 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Weddings & Events
- Prestige by Theos : https://prestigebytheos.gr / +30 2441151385 / email@example.com / Photography
- Kostantakis : https://www.kostantakiswinery.com / +30 698 259 4859 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Winery
- Milos Experience Travel Agency : https://milosexperience.gr / +30 2287 024064 / email@example.com
- Pirounakis : https://milostravel.gr / +30 22870 22000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Riva Travel : https://rivatravel.gr / +30 2287024024 / email@example.com
- Small Islands Net : https://smallislands.net / +30 22870 22182 / firstname.lastname@example.org