- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund
- Day trip to 3 of the UK’s most popular attractions
- Visit the King’s royal residence Windsor Castle including St George's Chapel
- Test your theories at the historic Stonehenge
- Enjoy the charming city of Bath with entrance to the Roman Baths
- If visiting on a Tuesday or Wednesday, please select an option that does NOT include Windsor Castle, as the castle is closed.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please see the Schedule for full information. St. George's Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend.
- **During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi and chargers could be used.
- If the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open.
- Due to lift maintenance, the walk from Windsor coach park to the Castle will include the use of some stairs.
- Enhance your experience by downloading the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ from your App store, in advance. Also add the Augmented Reality Experience on the Basket page.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and have a deep clean every day. See our enhanced safety measures.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks, just show your wristband in the gift shop.
Start your British adventure in Windsor Castle. As the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world, Windsor Castle has been home to the British monarchy for over 900 years.
Venture into the opulent State Apartments to discover a statue of Queen Victoria, the Waterloo Chamber, the King’s Rooms, Queen’s Rooms and world-famous masterpieces by the likes of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt. You’ll also get to explore St George’s Chapel — the setting for many royal weddings including that of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s and the final resting place of Queen Elizabeth II.
If you’re visiting on a Thursday or Saturday, listen out for the triumphant tunes of troops in red uniforms and bearskin caps at the Changing of the Guard ceremony. Please be aware that Windsor Castle is closed every Tuesday and Wednesday. If you are travelling on one of these days, please select an option that does not include Windsor Castle entry. A guided walking tour of Windsor will operate instead every Tuesday and Wednesday.
The great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the wonders of the world. Visit the Neolithic stones that have stood on the Salisbury Plains for around 5,000 years and discover the fascinating theories surrounding this prehistoric monument. Attempt to piece together how, who and why they came to rest there — it promises to be an unforgettable experience. Make sure to visit the award-winning visitor centre where you can see 250 archaelogical objects discovered in the landscape, contemporary art, photographs, the large shop and café. Just outside the visitor centre, you'll also find a recreation of the Neolithic houses found during excavations in 2006 and 2007.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bath is a stunning Georgian city with exceptional architecture. It’s home to the world-famous Roman Baths, one of the best historic attractions in the country. Although you can no longer take a dip in these waters, you can soak in the glorious views of the hot springs and the gorgeous area that surrounds them. Why not sip Bath’s waters in the Pump Room and give your verdict on the taste?
If there’s time to spare, wander the cobbled streets of the idyllic city, making sure to visit Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent and the spectacular Pulteney Bridge. You may also want to pop into the Jane Austen centre for a spot of regency afternoon tea.
Estimated arrival time back is approximately 8.00pm to Gloucester Road.
Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. A guided walking tour around Windsor town will operate instead.
Golden Tours is London's foremost sightseeing company.
Established in 1984, Golden Tours are the London Experts, providing top quality tours around the city and day trips to the best UK locations such as Stonehenge and Bath. With over 30 years of experience and an unrivalled range of top-quality London tours, we are proud to be in partnership with internationally renowned Gray Line Association and preferred partners of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
We have a safe and secure website, are passionate about customer care and have carried over 10 million guests from hundreds of countries around the world. Value for money, informative guides and luxurious travel are guaranteed. Our vast range of products include day trips, our own Hop-on-Hop-off bus service, attraction tickets, theatre tickets, walking tours and airport transfers. Golden Tours your one-stop-shop for everything you need in London and the UK.
Golden Tours / Gray Line London is a name you can count on for impeccable service, high quality experiences and value for money!
Learn more about London and the UK by following us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Take a look at the Golden Tours Travel Blog for those hidden gems and secret local knowledge to enhance your trip.