SANTORINI WINERIES TOUR DESCRIPTION
Sip your way around Santorini on a half-day wine tour, visiting three of the best traditional wineries dotted around the picturesque island.
Learn about the ancient vineyard of Santorini, the history of the island through the centuries, and how the volcanic soils influence its wine-making.
Visit 3 of the best wineries dotted around the picturesque island and taste a selection of 12 different wines served alongside local cheese and snacks.
While savoring up to 12 different varietals made from grapes such as the indigenous Assyrtiko, learn all about the island’s unique viticulture that produces some of the crispest whites and seductively sweet wines in the Mediterranean.
Walk around a volcanic vineyard, explore the wineries’ cellars and enjoy a platter of local cheese and snacks to eat alongside the wine.
- 4-hour wine tour in Santorini, led by a wine expert guide.
- Visit three traditional wineries dotted around the picturesque island.
- Admire the charming countryside filled with scenic villages and rolling hills.
- Walk around a volcanic vineyard and learn about the island’s unique viticulture.
- Explore the cellars of each winery and see where their wine is bottled and matured.
- Sample up to 12 different wines such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, and Vinsanto.
- Enjoy a platter of cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine tastings.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off.
- Pickup & drop-off at your Hotel or Airbnb.
- Transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
- Visits at three renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator & Robert Parker.
- Wine-tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- English-speaking wine expert guide/sommelier.
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Local cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine tastings.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
- Gratuities (Optional)
Discover the most legendary wineries and traditional cellars of Santorini through a unique wine-tasting journey. Santorini Wine Adventure Tours specializes in wine and food activities, offering its guests small-group & private tours to explore the wine, food and culture of Santorini and Greece.