This tour gives you the privilege of creating your own tailor-made program to visit the places of your preference. A knowledgeable guide will unveil all the charm of the island, just for you. We help you plan your itinerary effectively to enjoy Santorini to the fullest! Special arrangements for shorter or longer tours are possible.
Visit prehistoric towns, explore traditional villages, taste the wine and relax on the beach. Choose from the most romantic places and incredible views to remember your stay on Santorini!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
See the highlights of Santorini or visit the lesser known places
On a private tour you have the pleasure of seeing what interests you and at your own pace.
In addition to the famous views of Oia, we take you to places rarely mentioned in travel books.
Enjoy Santorini in full
The Santorini private tour allows you sufficient time to explore. Feel free to change your itinerary on the go! We take you to the heart of Santorini, to impressive places a big bus can’t reach.
Give your Tour a personalized touch
Tell us your interests and wishes and let us take you there. Our concern is to make your vacation most pleasurable and show you as much as possible!
Suggested Places to Visit
- Oia village to experience the rich cultural heritage and admire the beauty of the town.
- Red Beach, known for its unique and beautiful red sand and a great panoramic view of the red rocks contrasting the deep blue sea.
- Black Sandy Beach for a swim, cocktails or lunch.
- Traditional villages of Megalochori, Messaria, Finikia.
- Fortress village of Pyrgos with many beautiful chapels.
- Prehistoric city of Akrotiri.*
- Profitis Elias Mountain: The highest point offering a panoramic view of the whole island.
- Emporio village with the best preserved Medieval castle.
- Traditional family wineries for wine tasting. Santorini is famous for its unique wines.
- Blue dome church in Firostefani, popular from posters and advertisements.
- Lighthouse that flashes a white light every 30 seconds in the night.
* For a guided tour inside the prehistoric city there is an extra charge of €100.
Santorini Private Guided Tours may include some of the following sites:
Archaeology, history - Akrotiri, Ancient Thira, Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Archaeological Museum of Thira, Maritime Museum (Oia) , Koutsogiannopoulos Wine Museum.
Incredible views and great themes for your photos:
Firostefani, Imerovigli, Oia, Santo Wines, Venitsanos Winery, Lighthouse, Black Beach, Red Beach.
Wine lovers should consider:
Art Space Winery, Koutsogiannopoulos Wine Museum, Venetsanos Winery, Santo Wines, Gavalas Winery.
For Architecture Enthusiasts:
Oia, Messaria, Emborio, Megalochori, Finikia.
For Admirers of Geology:
Caldera shoreline, Athinios port, Prophet Elias Mountain, The heart of Santorini & Plaka beach, Thermes Beach, Vlychada Beach, Columbos Beach, Black Mountain, Red Beach, Lighthouse.
Local culture and lifestyle:
Messaria, Emborio, Finikia, Kontochori, Megalochori, Akrotiri.
The younger crowd may want to visit:
Perissa Water Park, Black Beach.
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Local English speaking professional driver
- Comfortable, Mercedes A/C minivan
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees to museums and wineries (unless agreed otherwise)
- Snacks, drinks or meals
- Athinios port, airport, exit from the cable car in Fira, Fira center, marina, your hotel
The privilege of booking your activities with Santorini Best Tours
- Professional local tour services
- Wide selection of tours and activities including customized private tours, wine tours and air balloon rides
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guides and drivers
- In-destination support
Explore traditional villages, sail the Aegean Sea, discover the historical sites of Santorini, Greece.
Our company offers an excellent variety of Santorini tours to choose from, making your visit to the island unforgettable.
Sample unique flavors by booking our Winery or Food Tour or experience the mysterious wild side of the island on our Horse Riding Tour. Capture breathtaking views on the exciting Volcano Trip. Eager for more? Check the whole list of tours & activities we offer and enjoy Santorini in the best possible way!